Tasty 8x8 Goodness Cursors

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

A special ooh 8x8 cursor in my first blogpost

 Short but first blog!


My first published cursor


Since you've checked my blog, you get a special version with leftover extras!     This is by the way, the 8x8 cursor.

THIS WAS FIRST PUBLISHED ON BLOGGER. IT WILL BE PUBLISHED ON REALWORLD SHORTLY AFTER



If you came here from realworld you can check the leftover extras version.. hhere!

https://files.catbox.moe/nxvr4o.7z

If you don't want to download the 7z just 
to see the containing the original ugly alternate select draft, here is the image.

Rushed clearly with references used



No comments:

Post a Comment

A special ooh 8x8 cursor in my first blogpost

 Short but first blog! My first published cursor Since you've checked my blog, you get a special version with leftover extras!      This...